As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Other Gear It's back... (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: It's back...
Chain Chomp
MDuw mkI/Octatrack/Analog Four/TT-303/Vermona Kick Lancet/Eurorack Modular System/Monotribe/Monotron Delay/Monotron
Re:It's back... 14 Years, 4 Months ago
Hey, i'd gladly hang that poster up!
  The topic has been locked.
Admin
InnerPortalStudio.com - Specializing in mastering and mixdowns of electronic music.
I really don't think it's fair to compare Battlestar Galactica to BeatKlangerzdude. Kind of gives the TV show a bad name, no?

That said, I still to this day refuse to believe this BK thing is anything but a long standing joke, these guys CAN'T be or real, can they?
Tarekith wrote:
I really don't think it's fair to compare Battlestar Galactica to BeatKlangerzdude. Kind of gives the TV show a bad name, no?

i only meant from a design perspective. those angular helmets and the simon says toy in a microwave for 10 minutes = the beatkangz enclosure. the recent BSG series was awesome imo. i loved it. can't wait for caprica!

That said, I still to this day refuse to believe this BK thing is anything but a long standing joke, these guys CAN'T be or real, can they?

i know what you mean
Admin
InnerPortalStudio.com - Specializing in mastering and mixdowns of electronic music.
Caprica was AWFUL, just awful compared to BSG. Huge let down. The new movie (The Plan) they just released to DVD was kind blah too. Just redited scenes from the show for the most part. It was a great tv show, they need to let it go and move on though.
Tarekith wrote:
Caprica was AWFUL, just awful compared to BSG. Huge let down. The new movie (The Plan) they just released to DVD was kind blah too. Just redited scenes from the show for the most part. It was a great tv show, they need to let it go and move on though.

i dug Caprica. got it off netflix. i like the whole beginning of the "what does it mean to be human" thing and artificial intelligence ethics etc. i thought it was pretty well done. the beginning of being able to download/upload memories etc.. i thought it was gonna be terrible but was surprised and enjoyed it. maybe your expectations were too high?
Go to top Post Reply